Enter the final list
Children Group A
Chen Lv (Suzhou)
Children Group B
- Before playing, competitors should : introduce themselves; state that the video is for participation in the 2022 GCC International Guitar Competition; the group they are competing in; and the repertoire to be performed.
- All pieces must be performed from memory.
- The performance MUST be within the time restrictions (including tuning time), otherwise the competitor will be disqualified.
- The video must be unedited, in a single shot (no edits between pieces or at any time). Do not use compression or special sound effects (such as reverb, etc.).
- The program of the preliminary round cannot be repeated in the final round.
-Contestants need to provide PDF format music scores of their own repertoire and send it to the mailbox of the organizing committee of the competition. (Email: email@example.com)
- Those who violate the above requirements will be disqualified.
Final video submission deadline for the Junior Division: December 5, 2022
Deadline for video submission of children's A and B finals: December 5, 2022
Final announcement date: December 23, 2022
1. Junior Group
Free Choice Piece(s): One or more pieces by different composers within 12 minutes of total duration. The repertoire cannot be repeated with the preliminary round, but the composer(s) can be repeated.
2. Children Group A/B
Free Choice Piece(s): One or more pieces by different composers within 8 minutes of total duration. The repertoire cannot be repeated with the preliminary round, but the composer(s) can be repeated.
Foreign competitors should upload their competition video to YOUTUBE, and send an email to GCC committee (email: firstname.lastname@example.org), including：
• YouTube link to their competition video
• Scores (PDF) for free choice pieces for the final round.
Note: All interpretation rights belong to the Art Festival Organizing Committee